With teams of all ages and a rapidly expanding ladies section, the club are one of the best supported non-league teams in Manchester.
We offer commercial opportunities to suit all budgets to help promote your business to our supporters, players and members. This can be done through either local marketing spend or corporate social responsibility budgets as WAFC is a genuine community hub; helping deliver to local food banks, hosting charity events at the club and offering volunteers for community work.
The modern, impressive clubhouse is also available to host all manner of events day or night, with regular entertainment and community events running throughout the week.
• Advertising available to over 10,000 social followers.
• Website marketing to the WAFC website with over 4,300 visits per month.
• Stadium advertisements to over 5,400 supporters every season.
• Social & business promotion to over 500 members.
• Marketing to over 12,000 people in event attendance at the club.
• Pop up and in house marketing promotions available.
• Local press & PR crossover for community involvement.
Get in touch to see how we can help develop your audience and business through Wythenshawe AFC marketing, social and community promotion.