HR Dept Wilmslow is run by Emma Fay who has worked in HR within the SME sector since 2008. Emma is CIPD qualified and maintains excellent and relevant knowledge of HR and employment law which means clients don't have to.
In a recent client survey HR Dept Wilmslow received 100% client satisfaction and 100% of respondents said the service provided them with peace of mind.
Our core services include:
- An insured HR Advice Line which provides unlimited advice from someone you know and trust with the added peace of mind of insurance cover in the event of a tribunal claim
- Ad hoc or 'pay as you go' HR advice for those who don't wish to enter into a 12 month contract
- Employment contracts and employee handbooks (or one off policy writing)
- Job adverts, job descriptions, person specs and recruitment support which can include CV sifting, arranging and sitting in on interviews – all tailored to your requirements
- On site HR support to attend meetings or run them for you (disciplinary/grievance/absence)
- Employee engagement including surveys, staff forums, one to ones to gather feedback about the business and help you act on it.
- Employee benefits including working with partners to ensure your employee benefits package is doing what you want it to
- Training for managers on topics including HR essentials, discipline and grievance, absence management, performance management, equality and diversity and more.
What we don't do:
- Call centres
- Account passwords
- An array of template documents for you to wade through
- One size fits all
HR Dept Wilmslow is part of the wider HR Dept network. As a client, this means you receive the benefits of working with a small, local HR consultant who gets to know you and your business with the benefits of working with a large national HR company with vast amounts of service options, experience and HR knowledge within it.
We offer all local employers a free HR health check where we will review your contracts of employment and HR policies / employee handbook to ensure they are up to date and meeting the needs of your business.