At Francis Fire Protection Services we ensure that your staff are fully trained in fire safety and that your business fully complies with the 'Fire Safety Reform Order of 2005' allowing you to continue to trade safely.
We provide cost effectively the following services in Cheshire:
- Fire Extinguisher supply, installation, servicing & user training (on & off site)
- Fire Risk Assessments (new assessments & reviews)
- Fire Marshal-Warden Training including real-fire fire extinguisher training (on & off site)
- Fire Detection supply, installation, commissioning, monitoring, servicing & user training
Owner Wayne Francis is a retired Fire and Rescue Crew Manager with 23 years combined experience. His career with the UK Fire and Rescue Service covered every responsibility: from 999 responses and fire emergency rescue to managing and training employees and command and control.
As you know, the law requires business owners, occupiers and employers to assess the risk of fire at their premises and take maximum precautions to prevent fire happening. As you would expect, Francis Fire Protection Services is fully compliant with fire safety law.
All training, installations and assessments meet the following British Fire Industry standards and regulations:
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Externally audited health and safety legal compliance
- Insurance approved fire risk assessments
- We supply only British Standard accredited fire safety equipment (fire alarm systems, fire extinguishers etc).
Fire Marshal-Warden and practical real fire extinguisher training:
Q. Do those responsible for overseeing fire safety know exactly what to do when a fire starts – and how to prevent it spreading?
We train fire wardens and marshals how to take charge of their work area in the event of a fire. Our courses take place at Crewe Hall in Cheshire. We have a maximum of 10 places for each course session so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Q. Do you have fire management plans in place at your company?
As professional Fire Risk Assessors, we review emergency procedures and fire hazards, helping you to implement fire safety measures to keep people safe.
Perhaps you have relocated. Has there been a change to your premises or a change of staff which may affect your ability to comply with fire safety law?
Our fire risk assessment services help you keep up to date with fire safety regulations and legal compliance.
Please call 01260 725088 or email: email@example.com for a without-charge, no obligation, quotation.