Reasons for storing
For domestic customers – Is your home cluttered? Are you moving house? This is where we can help.
- If you have sold your house and are looking for a new property to move into there might be a period of time where you need to store your possessions between moves.
- Decluttering in preparation for selling your house can help make it appear more spacious and minimal. It also means that half your belongings are packed up and moved out come moving day.
- Having renovation works done to your house might require you to empty your furniture and create the need for short term storage.
- If you are unfortunately going through divorce or loss of loved ones you might need a temporary space to store items
- Maybe you have seasonal items that you don’t have space for all year round such as garden furniture or a winter wardrobe and just need somewhere to store your items for a few months.
For business customers – are you expanding, consolidating or just needs some space? We have a range of business types using storage for a number of different reasons.
- Business that store documents – Accountants, Lawyers, Architects
- Online Retailers who pick, pack & dispatch from a unit, perhaps an office too for sales and administration
- Retailers & Wholesalers who need to secure stock
- Service Maintenance & Repair Businesses who require a local base
- Contractors looking to store materials, tools and equipment
- Government & Local Agencies
- Start ups
Why choose us?
Customer service is what makes us different, every customers situation is different so we look to understand what their needs are so that we can tailor a solution to match them.
The Self Storage Industry is one of the industries in the UK that has shown continuous and steady growth throughout the years. The United Kingdom has the most storage per person of any country in Europe with more and more residents and businesses in the UK choosing to rent storage units.
About Ben Warcup
Partner at Storage World, I live in Wilmslow which is in close proximity to our Hale & Wilmslow store at Airport City – Manchester. My interests include spending time with my wife Miriam and our Cavapoo dog, spending time outdoors and socialising with friends and family.
Hale and Wilmsow – https://g.page/StorageWorldHBW?share
Manchester Central – https://g.page/storage-world—manchester-965?share
Middleton – https://g.page/storage-world—middleton-709?share
Website – https://storageworld.co.uk/
Contact – 0161 401 7777
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-warcup-611b1062/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/StorageWorldHaleAndWilmslow
Instagram – https://instagram.com/storage_world