About Rebecca Moloney
- My name is Rebecca Moloney, I set up BlockIT Recruitment over 4 years ago and Career Garage is an additional offering, where I can really add value.
- I love helping people and I love being self-employed, being 100% accountable to myself.
- I help individuals finding IT roles, whilst helping employers to grow their teams.
- I also help individuals to understand todays’ job search market, explaining how they need to plan their job application activity, how to stand out and make themselves interviewable.
- Working with HR Managers, offering group sessions to businesses, (5-15 participants), as part of a redundancy, leaving package. Let me save their soon-to-be-unemployed staff hours of misdirected job-search activity, they’ll thank you in the end…
- I work from home, in Stockport, where I live with my partner, Jason and my slightly dog-like cat, Tash / Ms Tashingtons / Tasharoo
- I used to be in the Military Police in the British Army, based in Germany and have represented Great Britain in Short-track ice speed-skating.
- My foster daughter, Sam, is married, lives in Kent, with her hubby Keith and their 2 cats. She is now a qualified and experienced Family Solicitor and makes me proud every day!!
Rebecca Moloney’s USP
- 25+ years in Recruitment, across several sectors
- NVQ3 in Advice, Information & Guidance
- Experienced in writing programmes for 1-2-1 and group training
- Delivered in a straight-talking, direct style
- Able to build confidence and self-belief, identifying strengths and explaining how to deal with weaknesses
- Explaining AI in the Recruitment process, identifying opportunities to beat the system
- Explaining why Recruiters are pressing the delete button on your application
- Responsible HR Managers, looking for solutions for their staff facing redundancy
- Professionals who’ve lost their confidence and job-search ‘mojo’
- Individuals recently made redundant
- Anyone who hasn’t had to job-search in the last 3 years plus – it’s changed out there, a lot
- People who think their CVs and / or applications are brilliant – but aren’t being contacted
07899 967 469